Friday, October 12, 2007

Night Sins by Tami Hoag


Night Sins, by Tami Hoag
540 pages
Finished 10/10/07 (aka Brett Favre's birthday)













This book was actually a re-read. I had read this book right after it came out (around 1994 or so) and remembered liking it. There was only one part of the book that I remembered, so I spent the whole book waiting for it to happen...turns out the only thing I remember was what happened on the last 3 pages! Oh well. It was still a decent read - a little funny with it's pop culture references (Mariah Carey and her song "Hero" were mentioned a couple of times), and also pretty amusing was the lack of cell phones, etc. One thing I didn't realize - this book didn't have a solid ending. It basically ends so you have to buy the sequel (I think it's called Guilty As Sin). I guess I'll have to re-read that one, too.

I give it three stars.

No comments: