Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hockey!

Since I moved to Madison, I've really gotten to be a bit of a college hockey nut. David and I go to as many games as we can a year - this year we've gone to 5, which is about average for us. I finally took some pictures at the game we went to on Friday (the Badgers won!). Our seats were pretty good, but most of the pictures have the net in the way, which is a bit of a bummer. Of course, we could have moved to take the pictures, but we were a bit lazy.

Here are some shots of the players warming up before the game:
Of course, anyone who knows me knows that pretty much my favorite part of the game is Bucky. He's hilarious. Last week he pounded on the glass next to a lady who had her back to the rink, and she just about hit the roof. I was hoping to get a picture of Bucky doing a headstand, but the first time he did it, I was in the bathroom, and the second time I didn't have the camera ready. Instead, here is Buck using his stick as a guitar while sliding across the ice...

We have such a blast at the games! I am sad, because I don't think we are going to any more this year. Can't wait for next year!

No comments: