Friday, March 1, 2013

Boom! I'm alive!

Is it too late to revive a blog that I haven't touched in 4 years, 4 months, and 1 week?  Most likely.  So what on earth have I been doing the last 4 (FOUR!!!) years?  Eh, reading here and there (I have a few awesome recommendations that I'll start throwing out eventually), and mainly raising these two maniacs:

Dawson Phillip, born November 25, 2008:
and
Wesley Earl, born March 16, 2010:
They have been amazing, sweet, and absolutely exhausting.  I wouldn't trade it for the world.  I want to get back to blogging...I've just been so awful at it for...er...4 years.  Hopefully I can get back in to a groove.  I miss reviewing books and sharing stories.  Any body still follow this in their feed?  If not...I understand.  Four years is an effing long time to "take a break" from blogging.


No comments: