Friday, January 4, 2008

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer


Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
629 pages
Finished 1/2/08













This book is the third in the Twilight series. The good news is that it was (slightly) better than the second book. The bad news is that it was no where near as good as the first.

This book dealt with more of the same - we are supposed to believe that Bella is such a strong character, when she is constantly standing in shock, feeling nauseous, or nearly passing out from being soooo tired.

The best part of the book was again the ending, although there were a few things that made me roll my eyes. I like the addition of the love triangle to the book, even if I don't like the person it is centered around (Bella). It actually a bit of a bummer that I've found myself disliking the main character so much.

Regardless, I'm sure I will pick up the sequel when it comes out later this year.

Three stars.

No comments: