Monday, January 21, 2008

Amazing Race Genius

Can I just say how proud of myself I am for picking the winners of the Amazing Race 12 after watching the first episode? Granted, I didn't do much better in picking any of the other positions (um...Jason and Lorena in second? Not so much), but I am happy that for once my favorite team was able to win it. The last roadblock was awesome, although a little confusing.

On a sad note...of course the Packers lost last night. David and I ended up watching the second half of the game in bed (he's pretty sick right now), and I turned the TV off with two minutes in regulation and the game still tied. I was way too nervous to keep watching. Of course, about 15 minutes later I went online to check the final score, and saw that it was in OT. I ended up turning on the TV again just in time to see the Giants kick a field goal and win it. Ouch. Brutal. I so hope Tom Brady kicks Eli Manning's ass in the Superbowl.

No comments: